Wednesday, December 06, 2006

New Elliott Yamin Bulletin! E on Extra & People!

New E Bulletin! Elliott just sent this message:

Dec 6, 2006 10:57 AM

'NEWS....NEWS.....NEWS....NEWS!

'Hey guys! I hope all is well with everybody! Just wanted to drop ya'll a line to let you know that you can check out my interview w/EXTRA tonight! Check your local listings for the times! Also if you'd like to read up on what I've been up to....make sure you pick up the next/latest copy of People magazine! There is a feature story about my new smile, and also about what I've been up to post-idol!'' Go Elliott! Outstanding! Soo excited! Can't wait! Am ready for Elliott's version of Donny Hathaway's 'This Christmas'..due out any day on iTunes and aol music! Hot! Thud! E bliss! You can also check out the wonderful article on E in yesterday's Richmond Times-Dispatch! Luv u E! Stoked!